New steps

Look who's back again! After a seven day workweek I finally had two days to rest a bit.
Lately I haven't had much time to just sit back and relax, but I've been enjoying every second of it.
There's so much going on in my life at this moment, but that's how it should be.
I, or better to say we have a lot of work to do here with the summer in sight. Because (insert epic drum roll here) me and my boyfriend recently bought a house! Yesterday we actually went window shopping, literally :)
I am at a turning point in my life, with graduation and moving in together in sight, I couldn't be happier!
At last I can channel my shopping habit into a different direction, decorating our future home. Off course a lot of storage space is needed to keep all of my clothes. But I'm going to sort through all the stuff and get rid of at least half of it. I know it won't be easy to part with all of it, but it's really necessary and I don't wear all my stuff anyway. But who am I telling all of this?! Most of you girls know exactly what I'm talking about ;)
I promise to keep you updated on the progress of the house, but right now there're still a million things to be done.

In the meantime a new outfit post of what I wore yesterday while shopping for windows and doors.
The weather was on our side once more, so I decided to dress up a little.





Wearing: Mango Blazer, 3 Suisses cashmere sweater, Zara skirt, H&M shoes, Tiany Kirilove for Vero Moda clutch, Butler & Wilson skull bracelet, Michael Kors watch, Vivienne Westwood orb brooch, Twice As Nice silver rings, Dyrberg/Kern earrings.




Also don't forget about my Black Balloon giveaway!