The Witching Hour


The weather is as unpredictable as life itself. The day this pictures were taken, last Friday, it was nowhere near summer. Now we're experiencing a heat wave, which we'll be over pretty quick too.
I've been busy with summer things as going out, seeing friends and enjoying myself. Which I plan to do even more the coming month. Tomorrow I'll be lying at the beach with my bestie and finally swim!
I'm also going on two holidays the next month. This came unexpected and I love it! Life is good!

I have to get my toe nails done so I leave you with these black moody pictures. 


Wearing: Lipsy jacket, Asos dress, Sacha shoes, Zara bag, Essentiel tail, Butler & Wilson skull bracelet, Swarovski wrap bracelet, All Saints moon stone ring, Primark cross necklace, Rosary necklace & saints bracelet gifted, Michael Kors watch.





Possessed, I tell ya!