If you're one of those sleepless zombies roaming around from place to place, then listen up. Directly below is a collection of natural sleeping remedies that you can use to alleviate your insomnia troubles and get the deep rest you so truly deserve. Using 1 of these remedies is good, but using them all is even better!
Natural Sleeping Remedies...
- Herbal Bath: A warm bath filled with a few bath salts and several drops of insomnia herbal oil can really heighten relaxation and relieve stress. Soak in the warm bath for 15 minutes, then head off to bed.
- Herbal Tea: This is a long known natural sleeping remedy. Simply pour a cup of hot tea (chamoile, valerian, or passionflower) and drink it down slowly before bed. Most insomnia herbal teas have strong sleep inducing effects; so even if you're not all that tired, you will be when you're finished drinking.
- Herbal Aroma: There are many herbal aromas -- like those of lavendar, valerian, and others -- that have been scientifically proven to induce sleepiness. How can you use this fact to your advantage? Simple, light an herbal candle/incense and keep it near you while you sleep -- take precautions to avoid waking up to a fiery inferno! Another great way to use herbal aromas to sleep better is to sprinkle some droplets of herbal oil onto a cloth or handkerchief and then place it under your pillow.
- Massage: In terms of natural sleeping remedies, there isn't a whole lot to say here. This particular remedy helps with relaxation and relieving stress; both of which will help you to sleep better.
- Sound Therapy: Of all the natural sleeping remedies out there, sound therapy (aka sleeptracks) is the best, hands down. Why? Because it's so easy and it's so very effective. All you have to do is put in the sleeptrack (CD/tape/mp3/etc.) and then get into bed. The sound waves will make their way into your body and then they'll head for your brain. Once there, they will caress and massage it until you are fast asleep. It truly is the lazy way to cure insomnia.
As you can see, there are plenty of ways in which you can cure insomnia fast and effectively. Just choose one of the above natural sleeping remedies and start enjoying more peaceful sleep.
Autor: Sean T Saunders
Would you like to just skip over all of these rather useless natural insomnia remedies and be pointed in the direction of a guaranteed cure for insomnia? If so, try visiting http://www.SleepTracks.org the one and only website that can guarantee an insomnia cure for you.
Added: November 27, 2009