Oh, it's on.

I watched Julie and Julia Saturday, and other than making me want to be a better cook and live in France, it also made me want to write more often.  As you can tell, I haven't been really good about blogging this year, mostly because of school.  I have to read and write a lot, so fun writing doesn't usually happen. 
Well, NO MORE!  I am going to write here every day, I tell you!  I've always been intrigued by people who do something daily & post it, like take a picture of themselves.  I often think about doing one of those things, but I'm going a different way.  From time to time, I'll have my normal posts on random things that strike me, but my focus is going to be on what I'm reading.  Every day, I will write for at least a few minutes about something I read that day, be it a book, an article, or the back of a cereal box.
Hopefully, I can become a better writer with more practice, and maybe some good conversations can start!

I also know that reading a blog every day can be overwhelming, so I don't expect you to do so.  I'm a horrible blog reader, catching up in large chunks on days when I have free time. 

Thanks for joining me!