River Island S/S 11 Preview

Last wednesday, on my birthday, I was invited to the preview of the new s/s 11 collection of River Island. Despite a large amount of schoolwork i still decided to go, I already missed the opening of the store in september.
It was nice to see some new pieces and dream away about the warm summer days that are so far away. Especially now, when it keeps on snowing here.
I saw lot's of amazing accessories and the mens collection was pretty impressive too!
It was also nice to see some familiar faces from the Belgian blogging scene. Especially Krizia from Shark Attack whom I wanted to meet for a long time. Unfortunately, she was already leaving by the time I arrived.
All the guests received a gift certificate I bought a nice fake leather jacket with a gorgeous shoulder detail. It is something I wouldn't be my first pick if I was just shopping, but I wanted something special. I also bought a pair of shoes, will I'll show U later.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm absolutely obsessed with clear jewelry, can't wait to add them to my collection!

Photobucket

My jacket

Photobucket

Fell in love with this bag, it's a perfect match for my scarf.

Photobucket

I've been loving red lately, so I decided to wear some of my red pieces, which I have been buying lately.
Photobucket

Wearing: H&M dress, harness and tights, Veritas blazer and scarf, Lipsy jacket, vintage clutch, ebay wedges.