New in my closet

There has been a lot of new stuff that I recently bought: new cell, laptop and yesterday I finally bought a descent camera, a Nikon D5000. I'm very happy with it so far. Expect lot's of outfit pictures from now on! Off course I bought new clothes. This time I didn't went crazy on the sales, as I do every year, because of the previous expensive items, but still.
Now that my bank account is dangerously close to zero, I'm almost satisfied.

Here're a few new additions to my wardrobe.

Photobucket

You can't believe how happy I am about buying this leopard trench coat! I've dreamed about a leopard trench for years, but they were nowhere to find. Only option was Dolce & Gabbana, but they're way out of my price category. So when I saw this trench hanging in Zara, I instantly fell in love. I didn't buy it right away and the weeks of waiting just drove me mad. Now it's finally mine. Can't wait to wear it, only if the weather would get better quickly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought this tutu dress at the sales in Zara. I've been looking at it before the holidays, and was very happy to find it in sale period. I have just a perfect occasion coming up to wear it. Promise to tell u more about it soon.

Photobucket

I bought this sweater in a vintage store for a very low price. I doubted at first, because yellow was never a color that I wore. But my recent love of color took the upper hand. Just looking at it brightens up my day.

Photobucket

Photobucket