Last Thursday I was invited for an afternoon of fun at the Unlimited PR headquarters.
The event was called 'The Big You', and oh boy, BIG it was! The event presented all of the brands in a new light. By participating in different activities we learned more about the products and let our creativity out. I must say I was surprised by this interesting approach. It was a busy afternoon packed with activities and I definitely had a great time.

 

Our first stop was Swatch where we were encouraged to present the watch in a new way. I chose my two favorite colors, from the New Gent Lacquered collection, white and green and went for a fashion Rambo look.


Next stop: Rituals, a Dutch cosmetics brand which I absolutely adore! All off their products smell amazing and their make-up is of a great quality. Rituals products are also not tested on animals!
First we discovered the make-up summer collection by creating a face chart using the new products. I went for a summer night look with a hint of a blue smokey eye.



Afterwards we switched to Rituals perfume. There we discovered the basic flavors/notes of which perfume is made,  such as patchouli, sandalwood,... As I said before I'm a big Rituals fan so I was very happy to pick out one of their new fragrances to take home with me. I chose No. 04 Violet + White Lily, a wonderful light fragrance, perfect for spring.



Another nice activity was a Sacha photo shoot. Everyone chose a pair of their favorite shoes and posed for a picture, which, as by magic, turned into a jungle scene. I chose neon pink (my neon obsession won't go away) sneakers, which I already saw online. They were super comfortable and I'm considering adopting them. They also have them in neon yellow, sososo cool! 


We also got a preview of the new spin on the DKNY 'Be Delicious' fragrances, 'Sweet Delicious'. The three new fragrances are all inspired by desserts and carry appropriate names such as: 'Creamy Meringue', 'Pink Macaron' and 'Tart Key Lime'. I like all three of them, but 'Pink Macaron' is my favorite. In Belgium they will be exclusively available at Ici Paris XL from April 16th. As you can see Lara Stone is yet again the face of the campaign. Love, love, love!




Pronails set a London tone as inspiration. I went for a rough underground look.




 We also played Bingo, there were four chances to win a Kipling bag from the new collection of Andy. Unfortunately I didn't win :p



I want to thank Unlimited PR for this great afternoon. Also thanks to Annebeth from The Styling Dutchman for taking the pictures and always being such great company to be around. Check out her blog, she has some cool posts going on for wench week.