KiriLove

This week me and various other bloggers attended the press launch of Tiany Kiriloff's mini-collection for Vero Moda. Tiany is a local fashion journalist and is well known for her impeccable sense of style. The venue where the launch was held, was truly breathtaking. The whole atmosphere was breathing: "This is a dream coming true" and so it was for her.
To celebrate her collection a tea-party was held with many, many sweets to satisfy us, girls.
I was happy to meet many fellow bloggers and see that the blogger scene is still on growing.

In a fairy tale setting

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Us, bloggers, met

Photobucket

Many sweets to satisfy our needs

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Le moment suprême

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me with the lovely Tiany. I always been a big fan of her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This jacket caught my attention

Photobucket

With the lovely Krizia from Shark Attack

Photobucket

I will show u the whole outfit I wore in my next post

xoxo