Too cool for school

And finally, I'm back from my, what it seemed, blogging break.
As I previously told I went on vacation to Rodos, a wonderful Greek island very close to Turkish coast.
The pictures from the trip are yet to come.
I came back tanned, but, unfortunately to bad weather. Was ill and busy.
But here I am!

It seemed like time for a new outfit. And here it is.
I decided to return, with what, I guess, must be one of my signature looks through the few past years: The School Girl Look. My fascination with school uniforms began at an early age of seven. From that age till I was 13 I wore a black and white uniform at my school. We could choose between any white blouse or sweater and a black skirt, so it was still fun.
I moved to Belgium where I never had to wear a school uniform again, but my love always remained. An early age fetish that's there to stay. I don't think I'm not going to be able to pull that look off when I hit my thirties, but that gives me still a lot of years to play.

I was immediately in love with that Zara blouse when I saw it hit the stores. Unfortunately it sold out pretty fast. Great was my relieve when I found it in the sales. It has everything I love, green and stripes! I don't have to tell you by what collection it was inspired and I decided to add some orange nails to add that extra reference ;)
This preppy, sporty college outfit was entirely bought during the sales. Budget shopping wise! (Also the one from my previous post)




Wearing: Zara blouse and skirt, Fred Perry bag, C&A sunnies.




Graslei Ghent. I'm here so often that I'm practically used to all the beauty we live around.