Tomato to go


The titel says it all. My favorite vegetable, a tomato, was my inspiration for this outfit. It doesn't have to be serious all the time, right?! If I do color, I do it all the way.
Another fact, my outfits are more sporty than ever. Blame it on the sneakers.


Wearing: Thrifted blouse, H&M shorts, Ebay sneakers and claw bracelet, Swatch watch, Ray-Ban Laramie sunglasses.







Tomorrow me and my boyfriend are leaving for Strasbourgh. I'm very excited to finally go on holiday. The weather forecast is promising. Because we're going by car I don't need to worry about packing so much. I packed more clothes than I'd probably need to, but I like to have my options. And when on holiday I usually change several times a day anyway.
I'm also preparing a few posts, to entertain you when I'm away. We're taking our laptop with us, so I hope we'll find an internet connection. If not, I'll be kicking it cold turkey style.

So long, dear readers! I promise to take zillion of pictures!