Clockwork Orange


I noticed I've been wearing more and more colors lately. I guess black days are over. 
Oh, who am I kidding, I'll always love black and this will be my go to autumn/winter color (read 9 months out of 12 in Belgium). But I've been wearing colors more effortless the last year. 
I can imagine people think my closet is filled with black items, but it's actually quite
well divided between colors/prints and black. Black is still easier to wear and style, though.
But I like a challenge, so usually I choose bold colored garments, such as this super bright (make your eyes hurt) sweater. I bought it at the winter sales and been wearing it quite frequently.
It was time to snap some pictures with it. Here you go! Don't mind my tired face.





Wearing: Zara sweater, Silence + Noise high waisted jeans, H&M bracelet and shoes, Black Balloon necklace, Swatch watch.