MAC Make-Over + Essentiel Opening


Some exciting ,blog related, stuff has been happening over here lately. Two of those things were the MAC make-over I won with my face chart during a UPR blogging event and the opening of the Essentiel Accessories store in Antwerp. These two events combined on the same day were the perfect opening of the new blogging season for me. 
The MAC make-over came in handy, I could just relax and afterward attend the Essentiel opening with perfect make-up. I chose for healthy, glowing skin to accentuate my tan and a pop of fuchsia on the lips to match my new shoes. I really loved the result and want to thank UPR for this opportunity!

The face chart that won me a make-over.


The final result. Before clearly shows me without any make-up whatsoever. The shade of lipstick is called Show Orchid.


Afterwards followed the opening of the Essentiel Accessories store. You've probably already noticed that accessories play an essential  part of my style, I have tons of them. So couldn't be happier to attend the opening of an accessories store. Essentiel is known for their use of bold colors, even the winter collections are full of them. No more sad and dark winter days with Essentiel. The new store is right next to the clothing store, perfect for a total shopping experience. I fell in love with several of the items in both the clothing and the accessories section. Just have a look yourself.











Lot's of my favorite greens in the collection, swooon.





Essentiel stores can be found at Lombardenvest 37 in Antwerp