Too sweet


If you are actually reading what I write, then you probably remember that I wrote that I'm much more into pants these days. While wearing this outfit I even felt somehow uncomfortable. I don't think that the skirt is really to blame, I just hated to wear tights again and really let go of the summer. Also, the outfit as a whole was a tad too sweet to my liking. I don't really aim for sweet in my outfits, but shit happens, huh?!
You know that feeling when you get out of the house wearing something that you end up feeling blah about the whole day? That's kinda what I felt that day. I just really wanted to wear my new collar necklace that I got a while ago and pearls can be lolita sweet. 
It's not that I was really insecure about the outfit, I was just a bit annoyed and on edge. Maybe because it was pretty cold that day. However looking back on it, I like how it turned out in the pictures.


Wearing: Primark jacket & collar, Zara sweater, H&M skirt & rings, Eram loafers, Monet & Co brooch.








Tea with bestie to warm up.


Ghent is a fairy tale